Re: [802SEC] 802.18 Response to the Amtrak Request for Waiver to the FCC
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:57 AM, Kennedy, Rich
Bob Heile, Ph.D
- Dear EC Members:
- Please excuse my effort to get this passed so quickly that I failed
to mention that I was the mover and now Pat Thaler has offered to
- Last Friday I sent an email with a document approved by the 802.18
RR-TAG. I have received no comments on the document.
- Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the
following motion to me.
- â??To approve document 18-17-035-01-0000-amtrak_waiver_letter for
submittal to the FCC on or before February 27, 2017, following final
editing and formatting.â??
- Based on the February 27th deadline, I would ask that voting
occur sooner than later.
- Thank you.
- Rich Kennedy
- Director, Global Spectrum Strategy
- HP Enterprise
- Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance
- Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
- Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS
- Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group
- (737) 202-7014
- ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email
reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
Director of Standards, Wi-SUN Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA 02763 USA
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.