[802SEC] Preparations for July 2017 Plenary

All

Reminder about upcoming July Plenary

  1. General Requirements for all presentations
  • All documents SHALL have EC document # listed in footer information.
  • All documents SHALL have page #’s in footer information

  1. Everyone is asked to submit their reports for Monday’s opening meeting to me by July 6, Thursday 8pm PT to allow me to get the webpage prepared on Friday- so I can have the webpage prepared.

  1. Regarding motions, consent agenda request for Friday, and Liaison Template – please reference below -

  1. Please review opening / closing agendas and send me any feedback –

  1. I will send out request for an update on any outstanding action items tomorrow.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Recording Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC