From: "Annette Reilly" <annette.reilly@computer.org>
To: "'SAB'" <sab2017@computer.org>
Cc: "'Kerry Ann Ward'" <k.ward@ieee.org>
Sent: 8/1/2017 11:09:10 AM
Subject: FW: IEEE Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award Nominations requested

On behalf of the IEEE Charles Proteus Steinmetz Award Committee, please distribute the attached flyer to all IEEE-CS Sponsors and working group chairs in your area. Nominations are now open for the 2019 recipient of this award, given at the IEEE level and the highest award for achievement in IEEE standards. Please encourage nominations.

Annette Reilly

IEEE Computer Society Standards Activity Board

Vitality Committee Chair

cell +1-571-274-7901

annette.reilly@computer.org