From Steve's email

Paul,

                For WG that do not plan to meet that week, I assume a 10-day electronic ballot will work.  Correct?

Regards,
Steve

In following Roger's proposed changes, it still appears that all active WGs need to meet during the Plenary period
So the definition of the Plenary period becomes very important.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 12:33 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Presentation on Rules

All

I will be presenting ec-20-0075-00 as a summary of the changes and status.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/20/ec-20-0075-00-00EC-may-rule-status.odp

The proposed changes to the Operations Manual can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/19/ec-19-0047-04-00EC-proposed-802-operations-manual-2019.pdf

James Gilb