Re: [802SEC] 01 November 2022 802 EC telecon -- intent to cancel

Paul,

I have no issue with cancelling the 01 November 2022 802 EC telecon.

I will request to move the recently requested EC consent agenda items, submitted by WG15, from the 11/1 call to the EC closing plenary in Nov.

I will also request to move the recently requested EC agenda item, submitted by WG15, from the 11/1 call to the EC closing plenary in Nov.

We will run a WG motion at the opening WG15 plenary in Nov. to form an IG (Interest Group) on Privacy to use for any slated mtgs. and calls on this topic until approval of the formation of a WG15 SG on Privacy is granted by the EC, at which point the WG15 IG on Privacy will cease.

Best Regards,
Clint Powell

IEEE 802.15 WG Chair & 802 LMSC Executive Committee

Meta Platforms - Wireless Standards Consultant