Re: [802SEC] +++ EC review +++ a draft IEEE 802 submission to US FCC

Roger,

Thank you very much for your review and comments.  I accepted all of your comments and uploaded the latest version to the 802.18 mentor:

Revision 6 (tracking change version that shows the text update):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0110-06-0000-proposed-comment-to-fcc-nprm-cybersecurity-labeling-for-internet-of-things.docx

Revision 7 (Clean version):
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/23/18-23-0110-07-0000-proposed-comment-to-fcc-nprm-cybersecurity-labeling-for-internet-of-things.pdf

Regards,