Re: [802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ Approval of submission in response to a Japan MIC’s consultation re: frequency realignment action plan

Thank you, Roger, John, Glenn, and Tuncer!

Latest status:
Voter Role Name NV APP DIS ABS DNV
CH Paul Nikolich         DNV
VC James PK Gilb       DNV
VC Roger Marks   APP
TR George Zimmerman         DNV
RS John D'Ambrosia   APP
ES Jon W Rosdahl   APP
01 Glenn Parsons   APP
03 David Law   APP
11 Dorothy Stanley   APP
15 Clint Powell         DNV
16 Roger Marks NV
18 Edward Au   APP
19 Steve Shellhammer/Tuncer Baykas   APP
21 Subir Das NV
22 Apurva Mody NV
24 Tim Godfrey         DNV
ME Geoffrey Thompson NV