Re: [802SEC] volunteer orientatioin presenter

Jon and all,

In his email below, Roger proposed Nov 13, 9-10 am in Honolulu, i.e. 2nd hour of the opening EC meeting.  I assume I’ll need a room for the in-person attendees, and a Webex for remote participants.  @Clint Powell – can I use one of the 802.15 Webex “rooms” for this?

Regards, Phil

--

Phil Beecher, President and CEO

T: +44 1273 422275