Re: [802SEC] 2024 March 802 Plenary Denver - Call for University Outreach participants -- Deadline February 16, 2024

Dear Jon,

I just shared this piece of news with the Computer Society membership manager, who may share the information to the local chapters in CO.  If I hear anything, I will keep you informed.

Regards,
Edward