Re: [802SEC] Redundant training requirements - is it just me?

Hi Ben,

I am looking into the issue and will advise when I have additional information.

Please note that there is no need to take the training course again.  The training is to be taken every three years.

Best regards,
Jodi

Jodi Haasz

Senior Manager

Operational Program Management

O: +1 732 562 6367

M: +1 732 439 9144 | standards.ieee.org

IEEE SA Logo. IEEE Standards Association.

LinkedIn Logo Facebook Logo Instagram Logo YouTube Logo