Re: [802SEC] Redundant training requirements - is it just me?

Ben - I took the new training, which seems to have been revamped since last time I did it. I found the new training had been significantly improved and was worthwhile (including some decent anti-dominance material).
George Zimmerman, Ph.D.
President & Principal
CME Consulting, Inc.
george@cmephyconsulting.com