Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC Agenda 15 March 2024 - IEEE 802.3 non-consent agenda item +++

Dear Jon

I would like my email address to be changed from mshastry@ieee.org to mshastry@acm.org.

Thankyou for your help.

Best Wishes

Mahesh

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024, 10:38 am Jon Rosdahl, <jrosdahl@ieee.org> wrote:
What change would you like, I can effect the change
Jon

Get BlueMail for Android
On Mar 16, 2024, at 1:31 PM, Mahesh Shastry <mshastry@ieee.org> wrote:
Thankyou David, I will contact John