Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC Agenda 15 March 2024 - IEEE 802.3 non-consent agenda item +++

Mahesh

It is also possible for you to update your subscriptions via listserv.ieee.org.

It uses a login and password different from your IEEE account.  You would have a login for each email address and you can configure how you would like to receive your email, including by a daily digest.

It is easy, as I recall, to create a new account or to reset your password.  The interface is old school, but it works.

Thanks for being interested in IEEE 802.

James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Chair