Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] 802.11 ARC telecon on Aug 24, 19:00 ET

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

Let’s try this again.  Apologies for the confusion.

I am announcing the next 802.11 ARC SC teleconference, for AUG 24 (Monday) from 19:00 to 21:00 ET.

The agenda will be a continuation of the Aug 6 call, on TGbe architecture and reference model concepts.  Details will be announced soon, along with call-in details.  Please let me know if anyone has a contribution to be added to the agenda, beyond the two carried-over from the Aug 6 call, and my follow-up proposal:

Again, my thanks to the TGbe experts who are willing to devote more teleconference time, to working through these concepts!  (I hope this time will work for most of you.)

Mark