[STDS-802-11-ARC] 802.11 ARC telecon on Aug 24, 19:00 ET

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

This is a reminder of, and details for, the ARC SC teleconference on Aug 24, at 19:00 ET, to continue our discussion of P802.11be architectural concepts.

The proposed agenda items, as received so far, are a continuation of the Aug 6 call:

Please let me know if anyone has a contribution to be added to the agenda.

Call details:

Join the Webex meeting here:
https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=medd87bda1892d6738541460375fd6445

Meeting number: 129 300 4892
Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-418-9388 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers

Join from a video system or application
Dial 1293004892@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial 1293004892.ieeesa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

Mark