[STDS-802-11-ARC] 802.11 ARC telecon on Sep 16, 11:15 ET (during interim plenary)

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

This email is to announce a teleconference meeting for ARC SC, during the 802.11 interim plenary session, on Wed Sept 16 from 11:15am to 1:15pm ET.

Also, during this teleconference the SC will be asked to confirm Mark Hamilton (Ruckus/CommScope) as a recommended Chair (to be decided and appointed by the Working Group Chair), and we’ll hold an election for Vice Chair and Secretary roles.  Joe Levy (InterDigital) has volunteered to continue in the Vice Chair and Secretary roles.

The rest of the agenda will continue the discussion about architecture concepts in TGbe’s spec framework and related discussions.  At this time I am aware of these presentations:

Other contributions are requested/welcomed.

Call-in details will come out shortly, as the overall interim session plan is finalized.

Thanks.  Mark