Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for Monday, May 2, ARC call?

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Posted.  Let’s talk about it at the meeting.

From: Joseph Levy <Joseph.Levy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2022 12:56 PM
To: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Agenda items for Monday, May 2, ARC call?

Hi Mark and Graham and All,

I agree we could discuss and get feedback on the table I developed and shared with Graham.  It has not been posted to Mentor as I merged it in to Graham’s contribution and didn’t want to post it as a joint contribution without his agreement to do so.  So Graham, if you are ok with moving forward with a joint contribution please feel free to posted it for discussion on Monday.  If not, I guess I could post it as standalone contribution.  Either way we could discuss it on Monday.  Any thoughts?

Regards,

Joseph

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

Hi Mark,

We did have Joe’s proposed table and we could discuss that.  I don’t think Joe posted it, but he could?   Also then discuss if the introduction I proposed fits it – do I need more “types” or are we covered OK wrt to the Table.

Graham