[STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC Vice Chair and other officers

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

Next week is officer elections time for all 802.11 task groups.

The Working Group will hold approvals of the task group Chairs, as appointed by the WG Chair.  I offer myself to continue serving as ARC Chair.

ARC will be holding an election for Vice Chair, elected by majority of the SC and confirmed by the Working Group.  We will also be approving our Secretary.  Joe Levy has volunteered to continue in both roles.

If anyone would like to be considered as a candidate for any of these roles, please respond to this email to the reflector or to me directly.

Thanks!  Mark