[STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC discussion on EPD/LPD, on Dec 18

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

A reminder that we have an 802.11 ARC call on Dec 18, 13:00-15:00 ET.

The primary topic will be review of the latest P802REVc draft, 802.11’s prior comments and their resolution, and any other comments/concerns with the draft.  This is to help prepare 802.11 comments for Dorothy to submit on the currently open 802.1 Letter Ballot on the draft.

I will also introduce the group to a new topic that has been requested for ARC: a definition for non-infrastructure BSS.  We will handle this if/as there is any extra time on the call, and interest.

I have posted a tentative agenda here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-2198-00-0arc-arc-sc-agenda-december-18-2023.pptx .

Note that I intend to bring a discussion presentation on the EPD/LPD topic, based on some off-line discussions I’ve had.  (That presentation is not posted yet, but I’m working on it asap.)  I’ll add that to the agenda as soon as I post it.

If there are any other submissions to add to the agenda, or other comments on the agenda, please let me know.

Thanks!  Mark