[STDS-802-11-ARC] FW: P802-REVc Working Group ballot recirc

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

ARC folks,

P802REVc has produced an updated draft, and started the usual letter ballot
process (see below).

If anyone has any comments, please submit them to the WG11 comment
collection that Robert will open shortly.  I am not anticipating much/any
comments, so at this point, I'm not scheduling an ARC telecon to discuss
this ballot round.  If there are a lot of comments/substantial concerns
raised in comments, or anyone feels we do need a telecon, let me know.

Thanks.  Mark

------

The closing date of this ballot is:

The PDF file of P802-REVc/D1.3 can be found at:

https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-REVc-drafts/d1/P802-REVc-d1.3.pd

Comments should be made against the version of the draft above. There is
also a change bar draft at:

https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-REVc-drafts/d1/P802-REVc-d1.3CMP
.pdf

The YANG and MIB text files attached to the PDF.

The comment disposition for the previous ballot is here:

https://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/802-REVc-drafts/d1/802-REVc-d1-2-com
ments-dis.pdf

If you have any difficulty downloading or reading this file, let me know.

As is normal with such ballots, comments should specify not only what
problems have been identified with the text, but also what the commenter
proposes as a solution.

Any comments accompanying the ballot must be presented using either of the
templates to be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/private/commenting-tool/MyBallot-tools/

Please ensure that you are using one of the latest templates referenced by
the link above, not a template from a prior ballot, and have completed the
Affiliation entry.

Comments can be generated using Excel or an equivalent spreadsheet program
that will read XLS or CSV format files. Attach the resultant file, in XLS or
CSV format, to your ballot response email. The editor would appreciate the
attached comment file clearly identify the commenter's name, project and
draft number. The following file name format is suggested:

     p802-revc-d1-1-comments-<yourname>.xls

RETURNING YOUR BALLOT FORM
==========================
Your ballot must be returned to:
STDS-802-1-ballot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are requested to use (exactly!) the appropriate Subject line from the
following set when returning your ballot. Please send your ballot with the
Subject line explicitly set, rather than using the Reply function in your
mailer.

P802-REVc/D1.3 - Approve
P802-REVc/D1.3 - Comments (with approve)
P802-REVc/D1.3 - Disapprove
P802-REVc/D1.3 - Comments (with abstain)
P802-REVc/D1.3 - Abstain
P802-REVc/D1.3 - Comments only

Your ballot must include the ballot form in the body and optionally an
attachment with comments.

Regards,
Glenn Parsons
Chair, IEEE 802.1 Working Group.

******************************
Ballot form follows.....
******************************
NOTE: EMAIL ALL BALLOT RESPONSES ONLY TO:
STDS-802-1-ballot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
==========================
P802-REVc/D1.3 EMAIL BALLOT
==========================
TO: James Gilb, Editor, P802-REVc
SUBJECT: 	P802-REVc/D1.3 - Draft Standard for Local and metropolitan
area networks - Overview and Architecture

_____ I Approve (may attach non-binding comments below) _____ I Disapprove
(must attach binding comments below) _____ I Abstain for the following
reasons (may attach non-binding comments below):
_____ Lack of Time
_____ Lack of Expertise

(Name)
(Affiliation)