From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:09 PM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Sept Interim Agenda request

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello everyone,

Please prepare your agendas using the "Agenda Graphic" tab  and the respective Group Tab in the attached preposted file.

Please try to send me our input by Friday Aug 8 so I can post the WG composite by Aug 13.

Bruce will be absent from the interim, but will be on the call on Aug 13.

so please be kind and send your agenda to me.

Regards,

Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!