[STDS-802-11-CAC] P802.11aq/RAC discussion

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
             as agreed  earlier in the week there will be a teleconference on Thursday September 14th at 10:00 HST (16:00 EDT).  For folks at the Waikoloa meeting, this will be held in the Kona 1 room.  The room is available for 1 hour if required.

I suggest that we use the join.me teleconference tool, that 802.11 typically uses. The instructions for its use are here: <http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html>

Although this is only intended to be an informal discussion, I propose the following agenda items:

1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Outline of RAC comments for the P802.11aq sponsor ballot
4. Initial response of P802.11aq to the RAC comments
5. Next Steps
6. Adjourn

I intend to bring the call to order.

Kind regards