[STDS-802-11-CAC] Recorded vote calculator

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC,

Should you need it,  attached is a recorded vote calculator.

Note on terminology,   this is often called a "roll call" vote.
Strictly a "roll call" vote is a verbal vote where the name of each voter is called in turn,  and the person announces to the whole meeting their vote when their name is called.

There are much more efficient ways of collecting the votes, particularly for smaller groups,  such as asking the members to line up in alphabetical order (or "all the a's") and announce their name and vote in turn.

What we call a "roll call" vote is really a recorded vote.   We don't care about the element of calling each in turn and announcing their vote.  We care about making how each person votes a matter of record.

--
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair