From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dorothy Stanley
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 12:32 PM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Update on input from James Gilb, P802.11bd D1.0 ballot to open today/ was RE: TGbd approved 11-20/1564r2 as CA document

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Osama,

The P802.11bd D1.0 and the CAD documents are available on the website indicated in the ballot

announcement. The 802.19 Chair, who is an ex-Officio member of the WG11 ballot pool, forwards

that information to WG19 members. I also forward the ballot announcement to the 802EC reflector.

I am not aware of a formal liaison being sent.

Thanks,

Dorothy

image.png

----------------------
Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,
dstanley@xxxxxxxx
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx
dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx
+1 630-363-1389

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

Clarification: Would the CAD be forwarded to 802.19 at the same time?

Regards;

Osama.