Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Updated closing report and TG Recirculation motion

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Jonathan,

Acknowledged. We'll have the WG motion tomorrow. As soon as D4.0 is available, I'll start the WG recirculation ballot.
Let me know when to expect the draft.

Preparation for SA ballot: I have initiated the request for P802.11az SA Ballot pool formation. SA ballot pool formation takes 30 days and the pool, once formed,
is valid for 6 months. So we should be good on timing.

Thanks,

Dorothy