[STDS-802-11-CAC] AMP TIG snapshot slides

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Robert and all,

I'm not sure whether AMP TIG snapshot slides are necessary since its first meeting will be after opening plenary. But I prepared two slides to summarize AMP TIG's background and plan for this week as attached. If there's any question, please let me know. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Bo