[STDS-802-11-CAC] Agenda for July 2022 802.11 WNG posted

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Greetings,
  The initial agenda for the Wireless Next Generation Standing Committee has been posted on Mentor:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0845-00-0wng-agenda-for-wng-sc-2022-july.pptx
  We have a total of 10 presentations and have added an extra session on Thursday PM1 in addition to the Tuesday AM2 and Tuesday PM3 sessions.  I'm working with the presenters to set up a more detailed schedule of the day and time for each presentation, and will have that updated agenda available as well as the snapshot before the Sunday evening CAC meeting.
Best regards,
Jim