Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Updated document rules page

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Robert,

Thanks for this.  A couple of things from a quick skim:

> Report An informative document produced by a TIG, TG or SC.

Can't a SG also produce a report?

> Tags = month year, e.g., August 2023)

Paren mismatch.

I note the "Venue date" thing that used to be present seems to be gone.

Does this mean that now the thing in the top left corner of Word documents

is to give the same information as the date on the cover page (rather

than being the date of the next interim/plenary as I think it was

previously intended to be)?

Finally, could the Word template be adjusted to make left and right

pages the same?  I think the value of being able to bind a printout is

much lower than the value of making things line up when presenting

electronically, nowadays:

Especially when headers+footers are hidden:

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

For comparison, the old page is here: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/Rules/format-rules-old.html

-Robert