[STDS-802-11-CAC] CAC discussion on amendment ordering

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello All,

In the CAC meeting Thursday evening we discussed amendment ordering.

We decided to assume that 11bh will tentatively become Amendment 1 pending confirmation during the Editors meeting at the November session. This means that Stephen will update the timeline to reflect this. And the TGbh editor will NOT need to make editorial changes to pull in numerous changes from 11be.

-Robert