[STDS-802-11-CAC] Coex SC Telco Joint with 15.4ab -- NEW WEBEX

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello together,

Coex SC will join today 15.4ab for a joint telco.  Since we are joining 15.4ab this time, we will
use their scheduled webex link.

This Webex Link is as of now NOT the link in the 802.11 calendar.

Ben provided me with the correct 15.4ab link (see below). Please join us via this link.

> On 26 Feb 2024, at 18:26, Benjamin Rolfe <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> JOIN WEBEX MEETING
> https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m8cb6d2cb605cafe73868c625af881d17
> Meeting number (access code): 2344 725 3238

I discussed with Ben and we propose the following discussion topics

(1) Prepare for the joint Coex - 15.4ab Slot in Denver

In lieu of (1) review & discsuss

(2) Comments on 15.4ab CCA (presented by Carlos Aldana)

(3) Identify who from 15.4 might also need to join the joint Coex-15.4ab session
in Denver to further discuss 15.4ab CCA

Since this is a 15.4ab Telco and Coex is joining this time, the agenda and minutes will be 15.4ab
minutes.

Talk to you later,

Marc