Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] MCS terminology update

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Scheme 2 makes sense to me.  It is much less opaque.

Tom

From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-editors List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cordeiro, Carlos
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:48 AM
To: STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] MCS terminology update

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Adrian,

I apologize for not expressing myself very well. Scheme 2 has the following for 11ad “(optional) Rename all DMG MCS to DMG_MCS”. Given that the term MCS is fine for 11ad, my suggestion was that we do not need to implement this optional step under scheme 2.

Thanks,

Carlos.