[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA allocations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Dear editors,

Robert has asked for a status code for .11ac.  That resets the 1-week review clock.

Please review the following and let me know of any issues:

show pending transactions

TID

Type

User

Group

Resource

ItemName

ReqValue

Description

AllocValue

Updated

IsDifferent

Reason

524

Create Resource

Adrian Stephens

ANA

WNM-Notification types

WNM-Notification types

Types of event that may be indicated by a WNM Notification Request frame

06/08/2012 14:55:33

525

Allocate

Adrian Stephens

ANA

WNM-Notification types

(Reserved for use by WFA)

1

06/08/2012 14:57:54

Request approved by WG motion in July 2012 802.11 session.

526

Allocate

Robert Stacey

TGac

StatusCodes

Association denied because the requesting STA does not support VHT features

104

09/08/2012 09:39:58

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS