[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA allocations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Dear Ping and Editors,

Ping – here is the allocation corresponding to your request:

show pending transactions

TID

Type

User

Group

Resource

ItemName

ReqValue

Description

AllocValue

Updated

IsDifferent

Reason

813

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

Info IDs

Query BSS List

273

273

18/05/2015 14:14:15

814

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

Info IDs

AP List Response

274

274

18/05/2015 14:16:20

815

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

Info IDs

FILS Domain Information

275

275

18/05/2015 14:16:21

816

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

Info IDs

CAG

276

276

18/05/2015 14:16:22

817

Rename

Ping Fang

TGai

ElementIDs

FILS Public Key

238

Rename "FILS Public Key Indicator" to "FILS Public Key"

18/05/2015 14:16:23

Previous name: FILS Public Key Indicator

818

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

ExtendedCapabilities

FILS Capability

73

72

18/05/2015 14:16:24

Yes

Note - Requested value 73, Allocated value 72

819

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

dot11Groups

dot11FILSComplianceGroup

91

91

18/05/2015 14:16:26

820

Allocate

Ping Fang

TGai

dot11Compliances

dot11FILSCompliance

17

17

18/05/2015 14:16:26

Please review that I’ve responded appropriately.

On the Extended Capabilities – was there any specific reason to use 73 rather than 72, which I believe is the next available number?

Also,  it might be nice to have some description,  certainly for “CAG”.

All – please review the above for any collisions with your own draft,  and let me know if you have any requests from the May session.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 (1793) 404825 (office)
Tel: +1 (971) 330 6025 (mobile)