Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/11/11-11-1149-23-0000-draft-number-a lignment-tool.xlsx uploaded

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Lee,

You have the pen.   When you’re done,  send me the updated doc.

If you need my support,  we can arrange a desktop sharing session to work on the doc together.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)
Tel: +44 7920 084 900 (mobile)