Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGaf D2.2 ANA requests

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Peter,

Here’s the pending transactions with new allocations for TGaf.

show pending transactions

TID

Type

User

Group

Resource

ItemName

ReqValue

Description

AllocValue

Updated

IsDifferent

Reason

528

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

BehaviorLimits

GeoDB

A station operating in a TVWS band where broadcast TV operation is primary, and station operation has geolocation database requirements. When operating in TVWS, channel numbers are as assigned in regulation.

21

30/11/2012 10:34:14

529

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

dot11Compliances

dot11TVHTCompliance

This object class provides the objects from the IEEE 802.11 MIB required to manage TVHT

15

26/11/2012 10:13:28

530

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

dot11Groups

dot11PhyTVHTComplianceGroup

80

26/11/2012 10:13:29

531

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

dot11phy

dot11PhyTVHTTable

25

26/11/2012 10:13:30

532

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

dot11smt

dot11TVHTStationConfigTable

32

26/11/2012 10:13:30

533

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

dot11StationConfigEntry

dot11TVHTOptionImplemented

143

26/11/2012 10:13:31

534

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ElementIDs

ChannelScheduleManagement

200

26/11/2012 10:13:33

535

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ElementIDs

ReducedNeighborReport

201

26/11/2012 10:13:37

536

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ElementIDs

TVHTOperation

202

26/11/2012 10:13:37

537

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ElementIDs

WhiteSpaceMap

203

26/11/2012 10:13:38

538

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ExtendedCapabilities

ChannelAvailabilityQuery

64

30/11/2012 10:31:42

539

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ExtendedCapabilities

ChannelScheduleManagement

65

30/11/2012 10:31:58

540

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ExtendedCapabilities

GeodatabaseInbandEnablingSignal

66

30/11/2012 10:32:04

541

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ExtendedCapabilities

NetworkChannelControl

67

30/11/2012 10:32:29

542

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

ExtendedCapabilities

WhiteSpaceMap

68

30/11/2012 10:32:35

543

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

OperatingClassesGlobal

TVHT_W

85

28/11/2012 09:30:34

544

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

OperatingClassesGlobal

TVHT_2W

86

28/11/2012 09:33:13

545

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

OperatingClassesGlobal

TVHT_4W

87

28/11/2012 09:33:37

546

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

StatusCodes

ENABLEMENT DENIED

105

26/11/2012 10:13:51

547

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

StatusCodes

RESTRICTION FROM AUTHORIZED GDB

106

26/11/2012 10:13:52

548

Allocate

Peter Ecclesine

TGaf

StatusCodes

AUTHORIZATION DEENABLED

107

26/11/2012 10:13:53

549

Allocate

Carlos Cordeiro

TGad

dot11StationConfigEntry

dot11MultibandImplemented

144

28/11/2012 16:34:25

dot11MultibandImplemented in the approved TGad collides with a value already published in 802.11ae.

New value allocated during publication editing.

Changes:   TGad error found during publication.  You can ignore this as it doesn’t affect you.

Operating Classes Global:  3 values.  Originally I gave you a larger number.  You asked for 61…,   but I can’t allocate this as it’s in an ANA-reserved range.  So I’ve given you a new set of numbers being the lowest I can provide you.

ItemsForViewResources

ItemStatus

ItemValue

ItemName

ItemDescription

GroupName

Notes

TransactionID

Allocated

85

TVHT_W

TGaf

543

Allocated

86

TVHT_2W

TGaf

544

Allocated

87

TVHT_4W

TGaf

545

Extended Capabilities:   relocated them because 802.11ac “stole” a couple of values.

ItemsForViewResources

ItemStatus

ItemValue

ItemName

ItemDescription

GroupName

Notes

TransactionID

Available

62

Used by TGac D4.1: Operating Mode Notification

Available

63

Used by TGac D4.1: Max Number of MSDUs in A-MSDU

Allocated

64

ChannelAvailabilityQuery

TGaf

538

Allocated

65

ChannelScheduleManagement

TGaf

539

Allocated

66

GeodatabaseInbandEnablingSignal

TGaf

540

Allocated

67

NetworkChannelControl

TGaf

541

Allocated

68

WhiteSpaceMap

TGaf

542

BehaviourLimits: relocated because 802.11ac stole two values:

ItemsForViewResources

ItemStatus

ItemValue

ItemName

ItemDescription

GroupName

Notes

TransactionID

Available

19

Used in .11ac D4.1: 80+

Available

20

Used in .11ac D4.1: UseEirpForVhtPowEnv

Allocated

21

GeoDB

A station operating in a TVWS band where broadcast TV operation is primary, and station operation has geolocation database requirements. When operating in TVWS, channel numbers are as assigned in regulation.

TGaf

528

Peter - Please check that this is OK.

All – please review these allocations and let me know of any clashes I haven’t caught.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)
Tel: +44 7920 084 900 (mobile)