Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] Using color in amendments

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---
Hi Robert,

While the intention is good especially for the readers to read, it may create a lot of overhead to Editors who are preparing the draft as they need to keep changing colors when they insert, delete, or change texts.

Regards,
Edward