发件人: *** 802.11 TGax - HEW - High Efficiency WLAN *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Alfred Asterjadhi
发送时间: 20201022 0:35
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAX] TGax CRC Teleconference 2020-10-20

Thanks Mark. Please find inline.

Regards,

Alfred

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 6:42 AM Mark Rison <m.rison@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to keep capability for the AP

Well, why -- what is the purpose of signalling the AP's capability here?

[AA] Useful for the non-AP STA to know if the AP implements this feature or not is my guess.

If the AP supports MU cascading, it sends the kinds of MU PPDUs that

are only used if MU cascading is supported (of course it first has to

check whether the non-AP STA supports MU cascading too).  The non-AP

STA doesn't have to check anything before sending the TB PPDU, since

the AP will not send those kinds of MU PPDUs if the AP doesn't support

MU cascading.

[AA] That is correct. And i dont think there is something as of now which asks the STA to check something. I believe Ming was adding something to that extent if i recall correctly but i dont think we need to.

Thanks,

Mark

--

Mark RISON, Standards Architect, WLAN   English/Esperanto/Français

Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre       Tel: +44 1223  434600

Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS      Fax: +44 1223  434601

ROYAUME UNI                             WWW: http://www.samsung.com/uk