Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] [STDS-802-11] IEEE Std 802.11ba-2021 has been approved by the IEEE Standards Association Standards Board

Great news!

Thank you Dorothy, and congratulations to all who participated in the 11ba project!

Special thanks to our TGba editor Po-Kai Huang, secretary Leif Wilhelmsson, and vice chairs Yunsong Yang and Eunsung Park.

Best regards,
Minyoung Park
IEEE 802.11ba Task Group Chair