[STDS-802-11-TGBB] contribution for Architecture topic in TGbb, Monday AM2

Dear Nikola, Mark, all,

Apologies for the short notice; we put together a contribution with some architecture questions after hearing that ARC SC attendees will attend today’s TGbb meeting.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-1498-00-00bb-architecture-questions-concerning-lc.pptx

Nikola, could you put this on the agenda for today. We look forward to input from ARC SC participants.

Kind regards,

Nancy and Matthias

Nancy Lee

Standardization Expert, LiFi Business Unit, Signify