Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Help with PICs in DCN 393

Ok, so I should not modify the overall pics but include a new row in the EBCS one
Thanks Stephen!!

El mié, 2 mar 2022 a las 17:40, Stephen McCann (<mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Antonio,
              You almost have it correct already. Just shorten it to "EBCS1:M" and that's it.

Elsewhere in the baseline PICS, there should be another entry for the GA GAS Request frame being optional for non-EBCS STAs.

Kind regards

Stephen