Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] [EXTERNAL] [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Comment DB update with all assignments

John,

	Thank you for the contribution.  I will schedule your presentation as requested for Thursday AM1, first discussion item.

It is much appreciated that you present this week given that you cannot attend locally and the time zone you and we as a group
are in.

Best,
Marc