[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Updated comment spreadsheet

Dear all,

	I have updated the comment spreadsheet per today’s discussion.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/revise-document?t=8813300040%7F4

It contains a motion tab with the comments we discussed today and indicated
as ready for motion.

The tabs with “assignee names” is updated accordingly, i.e., if a comment
resolution is ready for motion, it does not appear in “your" any more.

Again many thanks for having had submissions ready for today’s session.  Please
try to have additional submissions ready for review for our next session on Tuesday.

Please take out a DNC for your submission which makes the preparation of the agenda
a bit easier.

Best,
Marc