[STDS-802-11-TGBC] Agenda for TGbc Telco 2022-12-13 -- expected motion to go to SAB Recirculation

Dear all,

	the agenda for next week’s TGbc call is on mentor.  We have three open CIDs left and Xiaofei will have a proposed
resolution for those CIDs ready for discussion.

I have also prepared the motion tab (2022-12-13) containing the resolutions discussed in the last telco and which
were indicated as ready for motion.  As requested during the telco, the precise resolution text for CIDs: 5107, 5160 and 5161
as been set to “xxx”.  The referenced document was discussed in the telco and the group indicated that the contained
changes to the draft are ready for motion.

Since I expect that we will resolve all comments in the next telco, please anticipate that I will entertain a motion
to initiate the SAB Recirculation.

Best,
Marc

Agenda:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2105-00-00bc-agenda-tgbc-telco-december-13-2022.pptx