Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBC] Agenda for TGbc Telco 2022-12-13 -- expected motion to go to SAB Recirculation

> On 7 Dec 2022, at 14:59, Marc Emmelmann <00000ba26c12414c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> 	the agenda for next week’s TGbc call is on mentor.  We have three open CIDs left and Xiaofei will have a proposed
> resolution for those CIDs ready for discussion.
>
> I have also prepared the motion tab (2022-12-13) containing the resolutions discussed in the last telco and which
> were indicated as ready for motion.  As requested during the telco, the precise resolution text for CIDs: 5107, 5160 and 5161
> as been set to “xxx”.  The referenced document was discussed in the telco and the group indicated that the contained
> changes to the draft are ready for motion.

Apologies. I forgot to replace the XXX placeholder.

The resolution test is:

Revised. The support for S1G was discussed and the proposed changes to add S1G support are to be iimplemented.
Editor: please incorporate the changes as shown in document  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2005-01-00bc-s1g-cids.docx