Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TC on Mar 5 - cancelled due to schedule confliction

Hi Bo,

I have two presentations for Vancouver:
11/19-0375 Frame Aggregation
11/19-0376 Rate Buckets

Regards,
James Lepp (BlackBerry)

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 2:58 AM 장인선 <insun.jang@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Bo

Please add the following contribution to the agenda

11-19/0366, 20MHz Channel Access in 11 bd, Insun Jang

Thanks

Best Regards

Insun