[STDS-802-11-TGBD] kindly reminding of the updated agenda and TGbd's first meeting on Monday PM1

Hello, all,

The updated TGbd meeting agenda (11-19/1412r1has been uploaded to mentor server. Please find it here.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1412-01-00bd-tgbd-sep-2019-meeting-agenda.ppt

The first TGbd meeting in this week is on Monday PM1. In our first meeting, we will use the first 30 mins for TG meeting (Grand Ballroom III). Then the rest time will be used for PHY/MAC adhoc meetings.

The PHY/MAC adhoc meeting rooms are allocated as below:

 - PHY adhoc ==> Grand Ballroom III (Salon 3) - Ground floor

 - MAC adhoc ==> Fansipan 1 (Salon A) - Ground floor

Best Regards,

Bo

IEEE 802.11 TGbd Chair