Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] kindly reminding of the updated agenda and TGbd's first meeting on Monday PM1

Hi TGbd MAC experts,

I have uploaded a draft agenda for this week's MAC Ad-hoc:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1632-00-00bd-tgbd-sept-2019-mac-ad-hoc-meeting-agenda.ppt

Please attend the Task Group (TG) meeting at 13:30 in "Grand Ballroom III" and respond to the call for presentations there as well as any discussions about assigning a presentation to the MAC ad-hoc. After the TG opening portion of the agenda (approx 15-30 minutes) we will move over to "Fansipan 1" and begin the technical presentations assigned by the TG to the MAC Ad-Hoc.

Regards,
James