[STDS-802-11-TGBD] Coexistence Assurance Document (CSD) requested for D1.0 WG LB

Hello, all,

Our CSD document (11-18/0862r3) indicates that a Coexistence Assurance document will be produced. And as requested by the 802 LMSC operations rules, we need to provide a Coexistence Assurance Document accompanying D1.0 for WG LB. The WG Chair indicated that the LB will be triggered once we have an approved CSD.

I added two TGbd TCs on Oct 13 and 16 (following 10-day announcement rule) for the CAD development and approval. If we can have consensus on a CAD by email discussion, then we can run a motion to approve the CAD in TC on Oct 16th. We still have chance to go through the CAD in TC on Oct 13th for editorial modification.

I'd like to call for volunteer to develop the CAD and send to reflector for discussion asap.

Best Regards

Bo