Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd TC on Mar 9th

Hi Bo,

Please add the following DCN to the presentation queue:

11-21/0398r0 LB251 TGbd resolutions for few PHY comments (Qinghua)

In addition, I updated the following contribution to revision 1.  Please replace the revision 0 with revision 1 for scheduling the presentation.

11-21/0321r1 proposed text for NGV Ranging NDP (Qinghua)

Thanks,

Qinghua