[STDS-802-11-TGBD] re CID 1760 (dynamic EIFS) in 21/0171

Hi Joe,

After the session, following came into my mind.

For the resolution to CID 1759, you said in the doc that the BA bitmap size is fixed to 64, that is the original bitmap size for the Compressed BlockAck.

Sorry that I didn’t remember this during the discussion.

So, now for CID 1760 which asks for shorter value for Table 10-8, the value for BA bitmap of 64 is already there and you don’t need an extra work.

How about resolving as follows?:

“Reject. The BA bitmap size is fixed to 64 for NGV STAs and the value for that BA is already covered in Table 10-8.”

Best regards,

tomo